احلي نــــــــــــاس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احلي نــــــــــــاس

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» لاعب عربى يسجل فى شباك إسرائيل واَخر يسجل لهم
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 21, 2009 11:37 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

» فيضان الفشل يصدع السد العالى .. ويحول الأحلام إلى كوابيس
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 21, 2009 11:26 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

» قائد الأهلي السابق يفتح النار على الجميع:مؤامرة قذرة أبعدتني عن الفريق..وهذه هي حقيقة هؤلاء النجوم..!! وهم يردون
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالسبت أغسطس 15, 2009 8:29 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

» 12 حدث فى الموسم الكروى الجديد
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالخميس أغسطس 13, 2009 11:05 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

» 3/3 وببشق الأنفس
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالخميس أغسطس 13, 2009 10:55 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

» µTorrent 1.8.3 Build 15520برنامج
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 10, 2009 10:23 pm من طرف maxtor abdo

» جديد برنامج Al-Wafi Translator v4.00 الوافي الذهبي الاصدار الاخير
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 10, 2009 6:36 am من طرف maxtor abdo

» الأهلى يفوز والسد العالى ينهار
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 07, 2009 11:02 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

» عبد الفضيل خارج قائمة الأهلي للمحلة .. وسعيود يحصد الاستدعاء الأول
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالخميس أغسطس 06, 2009 11:07 am من طرف HAMADA_TREKA

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
HAMADA_TREKA - 116
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End I_vote_rcapPirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End I_voting_barPirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End I_vote_lcap 
Super_Hitman - 72
Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End I_vote_rcapPirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End I_voting_barPirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End I_vote_lcap 
Admin - 56
tony - 50
alaa_nadal - 39
DeviL - 34
maxtor abdo - 2
AnTaKa - 1
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 5 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 5 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 15 بتاريخ الخميس يونيو 20, 2013 4:20 am

Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
tony

عدد المساهمات : 50
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/06/2009
العمر : 29

Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End   Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End Emptyالخميس يونيو 04, 2009 8:30 am

Isla Cruces level: Gold Idol location:
--------------------------------------
When you get to the waterfall where enemies attack you, defeat them
all. Then, walk into the waterfall. Behind the waterfall is a secret
room with the gold idol.

Unlockable Swords:
------------------
The following swords are listed by order of strength. Complete the
indicated task to unlock the sword.

Cutlass - Default sword
Dutchman sword - Complete the Pearl Vs Dutchman level.
Norrington sword - Complete the Isla Cruces level.
Bone sword - Complete the Davy Jones' Locker level.
Gun sword - Complete the Sea Battle level.
Pirate King's sword - Complete the Shipwreck City level.
Davy Jones' sword - Complete the Maelstrom level.
Ghost sword - Complete the Hit Combo sub-mission on the Isla Cruces level.
Legend sword - Complete the Hit Combo sub-mission on the Maelstrom level.

Barbossa:
---------
Complete Shipreck City in Story mode.

Shipwreck City: Gold bars:
--------------------------
This is the only level where you must go over an area twice to find the items. After
you receive the captain's Piece Of 8 from the thief, you must go back over the area
you traveled along to get to the thief (i.e. cut loose the rafts again and jump across).
The second time you travel along this path, the gold bars will appear.

Gold Idol location in Isla Cruces level:
----------------------------------------
Submitted by: Anuj Gautam

When you get to the waterfall where enemies attack you, defeat them all.
Then, walk into the waterfall. Behind the waterfall is a secret room with the

Gold Idol:
----------
Submitted by: Anuj Gautam

this is not a cheat but an advice . If you are using this game's trainer do not
activate invinciblity. A lot of unwanted things happen.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
احلي نــــــــــــاس :: العاب :: cheats of the games-
انتقل الى: